Saturday, July 14, 2012

Important Announcement

"What the hell is happening?" you might say. Where have all of the witty, partially-realized, poorly-executed, pun-based comics gone? Well loyal fans, I've been busy. I've been busy slurping blended fluids out of a straw to nourish my weary old bones. Yes, that's right, my dearest mother got me an awesome new blender! My masseter muscle is atrophying, as I haven't chewed on anything for weeks. Solid foods are soo overrated. So, without further ado, Purple People will be taking a foray into thickened-liquid gastronomy for a while. I might also talk about infectious diseases a bit.




FYI, this is the blender I'm working with: BRRRRMMMM! It's pretty great although it's a little bit annoying to wash since it has lots of nooks and crannies. Also, it is only a pulse blender, so I have to stand there and hold down this stupid button for a whole minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment