- 1/2 cup grape nuts or other hearty cereal, I bet granola would be good. This is our "bread"
- Soy milk or almond milk
- 1 frozen banana - peel it you idiot
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries - or any frozen fruit you like. This is the "jelly"
- 1 heaping spoonful of peanut butter - a little goes a long way in a smoothie
- Agave nectar, honey, or other sweetener, to taste.
- 5-10 cubes of ice
- Put grape nuts in blender
- Add fake-milk-product until the grape nuts are fully submerged then pour until the liquid is 1-2 cm above the cereal. Learn your damn metrics
- Add the banana, peanut butter, berries, and ice
- BLEND BLEND BLEND - Some grittiness should remain, especially if you're using grape nuts, that stuff is like rocks, so it adds a nice crunch as you slurp down the smoothie.
- Sweeten to taste - honestly I can't remember if I added any extra sweetener when I made this. But if so I use splenda or agave.